|Dynamis - Xarcabard||1||A, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Located at E-8. Not fully "active" until the 15 Kindred NMs are defeated. The fragment will not drop unless the demons are slain.
- When pulled, the Animated Gun will spawn 5+ (exact number unknown, but many) Satellite Guns.
- These only share initial aggro hate. The puller can continue to kite these.
- While engaged in the fight, the Animated Gun will speak in say or emotes about its interest in the fight. During this time, it will either grow bored or excited depending on what is done to it.
- After a short period of time has passed, when it has become very bored, it will attempt to Warp out on its own.
- The Animated Gun IS NOT IMMUNE to Stun. It is very resistant to the spell Stun, and still resistant, but not as much to Weapon Skill Stun effects.
- When it is trying to warp itself out, IF those who can use a stun effect WS, such as Tachi: Hobaku or Shoulder Tackle uses those, it is possible that one of the attempts will cause the Animated Gun to be temporarily stunned, thus interrupting its spell casting.
- Before engaging, it is a common practice for all melee to not use their TP until they have 300%. This way, a large amount of damage can be done to the Animated Gun at the start of the battle. This will allow for those who can use a stun WS to have one ready again when the Animated Gun is getting bored.
- If the Animated Gun manages to warp away, you will have to attempt the fight again on a different run.
- The Animated Gun can use the weapon skill Coronach.
- Immune to Sleep and Lullaby.
Random dialogue spoken when engaged:
- "I am known as the Ethereal Rifle. Do you realize my incredible value?"
- "Do not waste ammunition."
- "This target has lost its appeal."
- "What tedious sport..."
- "You are a waste of ammunition."
- "You think hitting the target is enough?"
- "Perhaps I should find a new target...?"
- "Adjust your aim."
- "The time to put up arms draws near..."
- "I take my leave of the battlefield."
- "With your steady hand, any gun will be yours to master. . ."