Records of Eminence are a set of quest objectives with similar rewards. A maximum of 15 objectives may be active at one time, in addition to one time-specific challenge that is available during specified time frames throughout the day (which does not count towards the maximum 15 objectives active). From the Quests menu, you may select up to 15 objectives to complete, which you may change at any time based on your playstyle and goals for that day. Completing these objectives rewards you with Sparks of Eminence.
The objectives range from defeating enemies to gathering items, with some requiring only a single success and others that take a bit longer. Completing an objective rewards you with not only experience points and sparks of eminence, but sometimes an item as well. Additionally, clearing time-limited challenges awards you with a Copper A.M.A.N. Voucher, which can be exchanged for items used in reforging Mythic Weapons, Relic Weapons, and Empyrean Weapons.
- To begin, look in quest menu, Records of Eminence, Tutorial, Basics, and choose to activate First Step Forward.
- Then, talk to one of the A.M.A.N. NPCs listed:
- After completing the initial objective, other objectives become available. Some objectives are only available after completing others.
Types of Objectives
There are as of 4/6/15, 778 total objectives spread across 10 categories. Refer to the following pages for the objectives in each category. Note that initial completion rewards 3 times the sparks.
- Combat (Wide Area)
- Combat (Region)
- Fishing (RoE)
- Harvesting (RoE)
- Achievements All platforms
- AchievementsX-Box only
- Limited-time Challenges
The following quests are tied to Records of Eminence objectives. Each one requires a specific number of objectives completed in order to activate. Only objectives that are always available are counted towards this number, and excludes unity, limited-time, and daily challenges. Most require talking to Nantoto in Lower Jeuno for start and completion.
- Records of Eminence (Quest)
- Teleports by Twilight
- Shifty Shades of Prey
- Petals of Recollection
- To Kill Mocking Birds
- Golden Rule (Note: This one IS repeatable)
- Panta Rhei
- Leonine Excruciation
- Shiver Me Timbers
- Go With the Flow
You can trade sparks of eminence to certain NPCs for various items, including weapons that can be used for leveling up to level 50, Item Level 117 equipment, items that boost combat and magic skills, items that can be used to reforge artifact equipment, and more.
- Boulder Case / Boulder Box
- Beitetsu Parcel / Beitetsu Box
- Pluton Box
- Copper Voucher
- Trailblazing Pickaxe x12, Trailblazing Sickle x12, and Trailblazing Axe x12
- Pickaxe x12, Sickle x12, and Hatchet x12
- Various low- and mid-level armor
Exchange Copper Voucher
Exchange is now separated into 2 areas: Currencies and Provisions.
- Currencies - Single Copper Voucher rewards:
1000 Sparks of Eminence, 1000 Conquest Points, 1000 Imperial Standing, 1000 Allied Notes, 1000 Bayld, 1000 Valor points (Tabs), 1000 Assault Points (sold per area), 1000 Cruor, 1000 Kinetic Units, 1000 Obsidian Fragments, 1000 Mweya Plasm, or 1000 Ballista Points (2000 max)
- Provisions - Two Copper Vouchers (each) rewards: (can be bought in one, three, ten or thirty amounts)
Pluton, Beitetsu, or Riftborn Boulder
Pages in category "Records of Eminence"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.