"Records of Eminence" allows you to set and begin objectives any time from the "Quests" section of the main menu. You can collect sparks of eminence by completing these objectives, which you may change based on your playstyle and goals for that day.
The objectives range from defeating enemies to gathering items, with some being completeable in an instant and others that take a bit longer. There are also time-limited challenges that are only available during certain times of the day.
Completing an objective rewards you with not only experience points and sparks of eminence, but sometimes an item as well.
You can trade sparks of eminence to certain NPCs for various items, including weapons that can be used for leveling up to level 50, Item Level 117 equipment, items that boost combat and magic skills, items that can be used to reforge artifact equipment, and more.
Records of eminence are a set of quest objectives. Up to 15 objectives may be active at one time. Additionally, a time-specific objective may be active.
- To begin, look in quest menu, Records of Eminence, Tutorial, Basics, and choose to activate First Step Forward.
- Then, talk to one of the A.M.A.N. NPCs listed:
- After completing the initial objective, other objectives become available. Some objectives are only available after completing others.
Types of Objectives
There are 7 categories of objectives. Refer to the following pages for the objectives in each category. Note that initial completion rewards 3 times the sparks.
The following quests are are tied to Records of Eminence objectives. Each one requires a specific number of objectives completed in order to activate.
- Each objective delivers an amount of EXP and Sparks. Some also grant items on first completion or give A.M.A.N vouchers.
- Sparks and A.M.A.N vouchers may be traded with the Eminence NPCs for various rewards.
- Boulder Case / Boulder Box
- Beitetsu Parcel / Beitetsu Box
- Pluton Box
- Copper Voucher
- Trailblazing Pickaxe x12, Trailblazing Sickle x12, and Trailblazing Axe x12
- Pickaxe x12, Sickle x12, and Hatchet x12
- Various low- and mid-level armor
- Single Copper Voucher rewards:
1000 Sparks of Eminence, 1000 Conquest Points, 1000 Imperial Standing, 1000 Allied Notes, 1000 Bayld, 1000 Valor points (Tabs), 1000 Assault Points, 1000 Cruor, 1000 Kinetic Units, 1000 Obsidian Fragments, or 1000 Mweya Plasm
- Two Copper Voucher rewards:
Pluton, Beitetsu, or Riftborn Boulder
Pages in category "Records of Eminence"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.