Trust spells call forth Alter Egos of NPCs.
- You can call forth up to 3 Alter Egos at a time. In addition to this, you can also call your Adventuring Fellow.
- These alter egos support you in battle with the strategies and tactics you've come to expect from them.
- Trust magic can only be cast when solo and not already involved in battle.
- Trust NPCs do not affect your experience gain.
- Trust NPCs' levels and attributes vary based upon the summoning player’s level and/or Item Level.
- Trust NPCs are not affected by zone potions obtained in blue caskets.
- Trust Magic does not cause magic aggro.
- Trust Magic cannot be cast while silenced.
- Initiation quests for the Trust initiative are available, and you learn the first spell as you progress. Additional Alter Egos can be unlocked through completing various missions and quests.
- Some NPCs, however, can only be obtained by trading specific items to an NPC offering the initiation quest. New Trust spells will continuously be added in future version updates.
- Trust magic is not available in all areas or types of battle content, but may be expanded in the future.
After attaining level 5, accept the tutorial quest by talking to one of the following NPCs:
- Gondebaud in Southern San d'Oria (L-6): Trust: San d'Oria
- Clarion Star in Port Bastok (K-7): Trust: Bastok
- Wetata in Windurst Woods (G-10): Trust: Windurst
Standard Alter Egos
|Trust: Naji||WAR||Trust: Bastok|
|Trust: Ayame||SAM||Trust: Bastok|
|Trust: Volker||WAR||Trust: Bastok|
|Trust: Iron Eater||WAR||Trust: Bastok|
|Trust: Excenmille||PLD||Trust: San d'Oria|
|Trust: Curilla||PLD||Trust: San d'Oria|
|Trust: Trion||PLD/WAR||Trust: San d'Oria|
|Trust: Kupipi||WHM||Trust: Windurst|
|Trust: Nanaa Mihgo||THF||Trust: Windurst|
|Trust: Ajido-Marujido||BLM/RDM||Trust: Windurst|
|Trust: Shantotto||BLM||Trust: Windurst|
|Trust: Prishe||MNK||The Chains Fall Free (examine Walnut Door in Tavnazian Safehold (K-7) after viewing the cutscene and obtaining a Trust permit) Need Shadow's of the departed completed as well|
|Trust: Ulmia||BRD||Dawn (examine Dilapidated gate in Misareaux Coast (I-11) after completing the mission and obtaining a Trust permit)|
|Trust: Gadalar||BLM||Embers of His Past (speak to Fari-Wari in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (K-12) after completing the quest; must possess a Trust permit)|
Limited Availability Alter Egos
“Walkthrough Talk to Fari-Wari at Shararat Teahouse for first cutscene. Go to Mount Zhayolm and...Embers of His Past
“Walkthrough Speak with Wetata at (G-10) in Windurst Woods to start the quest and receive a Green...Trust: Windurst
“Walkthrough Travel to (L-6) Southern San d'Oria and speak to Gondebaud to activate the quest and...Trust: San d'Oria
“Walkthrough Travel to (K-7) Port Bastok and speak to Clarion Star to activate quest and receive...Trust: Bastok
Pages in category "Trust"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.