|Abyssea - La Theine||1|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Spawned by trading Dried Chigoe to ??? at (L-6), amongst the Black Merino.
- Can use Sheep Charge, which ignores Shadow Images up to 6 times in a row. It will not stop until it has made a set number of attempts (even if the player with hate is "too far away").
- Black Merino will link regardless of time of day (even if the NM is popped at night, they will wake up and link).
- Occasionally receives increased attack speed.
- Uses Rage and Feeble Bleat, which inflicts Paralyze.
- Immune to Bind and Gravity.
- Susceptible to Paralyze and Slow.