You can talk to an Allegiance Changer NPC in the nation you wish to switch to in order to change your allegiance:
- San d'Oria: Beriphaule (Northern San d'Oria C-9)
- Bastok: Mythily (Metalworks J-8)
- Windurst: Rakano-Marukano (Heavens Tower), behind the "Clerical Chamber" door
The cost to change allegiance depends on the new nation's current rank in Conquest:
- 1st Place in Conquest - 40,000g
- 2nd Place in Conquest - 12,000g
- 3rd Place in Conquest - 4,000g
- The first time you switch to a nation, you have Rank 1 no Conquest Points in that nation.
- Any rewards from missions done in other nations are retained when you switch (for example, you will keep your Airship Pass and Dynamis access).
- Players may now use the teleport service to teleport to any outpost for which they have completed a supply mission, regardless of their current nation affiliation.
- If you have a mission active from your current nation, you will not be able to change allegiances.
- If you are Rank 5 in any nation, even if you do not have an active mission, you will not be able to change allegiances. Instead, you will be told your nation is in trouble and your application can not be accepted.
- However, if you talk to your nation's representative and decline to start mission 5-1 or 5-2 you can change nations.