- Speak to Fyi Chalmwoh at G-8 in Mhaura (in the Goldsmithing shop).
- Once finished, talk to her again.
- Now go to Selbina and talk to Ramona at H-9 in the Weaver's shop. She'll give you Ye Olde Mannequin Catalogue.
- Now go to Northern San d'Oria and talk to Cheupirudaux at F-3 in front of the Woodworking Guild. He'll give you Mannequin Joint Diagrams.
- Now you need to collect all 5 of the mannequin parts. You can either get them from the source, or buy them from bazaars and through trades. They cannot be sold through the Auction House.
- Mannequin Body (100% drop from Crustacean Conundrum and Grove Guardians)
- Mannequin Feet (Potential drop from monsters any Garrison, regardless of win)
- Mannequin Hands (100% drop from Charming Trio)
- Mannequin Head (100% drop from Shooting Fish and Dropping Like Flies)
- Mannequin Legs (Potential drop from monsters any Garrison, regardless of win)
- All mannequin parts can also be obtained from the quest Uninvited Guests, but the drop rate is very low and the quest can only be attempted once per conquest tally.
- All mannequin parts can also be obtained during the Repeat Login Campaign No. 3 for 300 points a piece.
Put it Together
- Now go back to Mhaura and trade all 5 pieces to Fyi Chalmwoh. You have to wait until Japanese Midnight to get your reward.
- She will give you the mannequin that is the same Race and gender as your character. If you want a different mannequin, trade the one that you have back to Fyi Chalmwoh and she'll let you choose another one for 2,000 gil.
- Once you've completed this quest, you will now be able to buy more mannequins from Fyi Chalmwoh for 100,000 gil each, or you can trade in one that you have to get one with a different race or gender.
- To place equipment on the mannequin, put it in your Mog safe and arrange it like normal furniture. Then place the equipment you want to use in storage. Go back to layout, select the mannequin, and select <Equip> from the menu. You can now equip the mannequin with the items in storage just as you would equip yourself with items in inventory. However, only equipment that is normally visible (Main, Sub, Range, Head, Body, Hands, Legs & Feet) can be used. Note that you will need to unequip an item before you can move out of storage. Also note that items still use up storage slots whether they are equipped or not.
- Fyi Chalmwoh (Goldsmiths' Guild Salesroom, Mhaura)
- Fyi Chalmwoh wants to build a mannequin that rivals those of times past. It's your job to gather information on how to make one.