HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Appears in battlefield event for Promathia Mission 8-4: Dawn. This is the final boss battle for the Chains of Promathia storyline.
- Prishe and Selh'teus assist you in combat during this battle.
- Immune to the spell Stun, and seemingly immune to any Dark elemental spells.
- If he is hit by Selh'teus's Luminous Lance, Promathia will be stunned for a long time (appearing hunched over and impaled by a spear of light).
- At the beginning of each phase, Prishe will automatically engage him after 4 minutes.
- He has ~8,000 HP.
- Promathia following special abilities:
- Empty Salvation: AoE (range 25?) damage (~250), dispels up to 3 effects
- Pestilent Penance: Cone attack damage (~400), inflicts Plague
- Malevolent Blessing: Cone Attack damage (400-500), inflicts Curse
- Infernal Deliverance: AoE (targeted?) damage and Stun, ignores Utsusemi
- Comet: Single-target magic damage (600-900)
- Chains of Apathy: Targets Humes only. No effect due to the Light of Vahzl.
- Chains of Arrogance: Targets Elvaan only. No effect due to the Light of Mea.
- Chains of Cowardice: Targets Tarutaru only. No effect due to the Light of Holla.
- Chains of Envy: Targets Mithra only. No effect due to the Light of Dem.
- Chains of Rage: Targets Galka only. No effect due to the Light of Al'Taieu.
- He has ~12,000 HP.
- His melee attacks can hit very hard, so kiting is recommended.
- Promathia uses most of the previous abilities, plus:
- Seal of Quiescence: AoE Mute, lasts up to 75 seconds
- Winds of Oblivion: AoE Amnesia, lasts up to 75 seconds
- Meteor: AoE magic damage (300-600). Promathia casts this spell once per minute. It has a 10 second casting time so clear away from his target.
- Bastion of Twilight: Magic Shield (the ring color will be green)
- Wheel of Impregnability: Invincible (the ring color will be red)
- Prishe can shatter his shields with Nullifying Dropkick as long as she's not unconscious.