|Bastok Markets (S)|
Batallia Downs (S)
Beaucedine Glacier (S)
Castle Oztroja (S)
Crawlers' Nest (S)
East Ronfaure (S)
Fort Karugo-Narugo (S)
Garlaige Citadel (S)
Jugner Forest (S)
La Vaule (S)
Meriphataud Mountains (S)
North Gustaberg (S)
Pashhow Marshlands (S)
Rolanberry Fields (S)
Sauromugue Champaign (S)
Southern San d'Oria (S)
The Eldieme Necropolis (S)
Vunkerl Inlet (S)
Windurst Waters (S)
West Sarutabaruta (S)
Castle Zvahl Baileys (S)
Castle Zvahl Keep (S)
|1||A, L, T(H), HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Part of the Dark Kindred's elite forces, commanding The Shadowhand Batallion.
- She is an Elvaan Fomor, but does not use the normal Fomor TP moves, instead using staff weapon skills, particularly Retribution, Full Swing, and Earth Crusher.
- Frequently casts Sleepga II followed by Thundaga III, occasionally following both instantly with an Earth Crusher, which can be very devastating.
- Also casts Enthunder and Shock Spikes on herself.
- Uses Mighty Strikes multiple times.
- Her melee attack speed is similar to that of a slow Hundred Fists.
- She will often use her staff weapon skills several times in rapid succession, often self-skillchaining.
- Immune to stun, sleep, and silence.
- Also highly resistant to all other Enfeebling Magic. (tested with 322 skill and HQ Staves)
- The fact that this NPC wears the Witch Hat suggests that she may be the past, shade version of Poseaulloie (the Elvaan member of the Dark Lilies) during her enslavement to the Shadow Lord.