|The Eldieme Necropolis (S)||82||1||A, L, T(H), M, Sc|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime
Note: Reive Monsters become aggressive after a player takes one offensive action in Reive.
They stay aggressive until all participating players are KO'd simultaneously, clearing all hate lists.
- Spawns around K-12 on Map-2. Accessed by dropping down the hole in the south room. Approx. 4-6 hours after last death/despawn.
- This area is infested by a large number of Ignis Djinn.
- The draw in is like that of the Minotaur from CoP. When you attack the NM it will draw everyone in the alliance to it, you cannot kite the NM more than 20-30 yalms from where it spawns. Anytime someone with hate is too far from the NM, everyone in the alliance (or possibly with hate) will be drawn in to the center of the NM.
- Draws in everyone from the alliance. Also, the NM does NOT draw in to the center of itself. It draws everyone in the alliance to a certain spot in the room.
- Attacks have additional effect: Petrification
- Immune to physical attacks while casting only.
- Will absorb any magic cast on it while it is casting.
- Holy Bolts additional effect will heal it.
- Spams Slowga, which removes shadows.
- Will retaliate any spell cast on it with Stone IV.
- Uses staff and fomor weapon skills, including Grim Halo.
- Seems to switch focus and retaliates any job ability used on it, including Summoner's Assault.
- He levels up from Job Abilities used while on the hate list
- Automatically despawns after a wipe, a message will be displayed "You have lost sight of the monster and can no longer sense its presence." (This is not true. Engaging him as a BST three different times in a row, and he never despawned after three wipes.) This is actually true, i think you need to deal a certain amount of damage for him to despawn.
- The nature of enmity on this mob is unique. Any actions, regardless of what it is will draw the attention of each of the Fomor NMs. IE, Paladin: Sentinel+Flash (hate on PLD). Corsair: Quick Draw 66 damage (hate on COR.) However, there is a common tactic to keeping hate on the PLD. That being cure spam on the NM. Always casting cure/cure II, banish II, etc. will keep the NMs attention on better than normal means.
In Irish mythology, Tethra of the Fomorians ruled Mag Mell after dying in the Second Battle of Mag Tuiredh.