- Method #1, starting from scratch
- Examine the Splintery Chest next to the Magian Moogles in Ru'Lude Gardens and proceed to the -1 weapons near the end of the list.
- Select the -1 weapon that leads to the weapon skill you want.
- Start the following trials by trading the -1 weapon to the Magian Moogle (Orange). The items can be obtained by completing Walk of Echoes battlefields or by purchasing them from players' bazaars:
- Collect 30 coins of a specific type and trade them and the -1 weapon to the Delivery Crate in Ru'Lude Gardens to begin the next trial.
- Collect 100 Devious Dice and trade them and the -1 weapon to the Delivery Crate in Ru'Lude Gardens to begin the next trial.
- Collect 100 Liminal Residue and trade them and the -1 weapon to the Delivery Crate in Ru'Lude Gardens to obtain final reward weapon.
- Method #2 if you have an older Walk of Echoes weapon, started an Empyrean Weapons weapon previously, or have beginnings of an Empyrean Weapons weapon. (you can be anywhere in this process, skip over that which you have done previously)
- Choose weapon from first page of Splintery Chest if you have not previously
- Perform trials to defeat the necessaryNotorious Monster and Voidwalker Notorious Monsters
- Obtain 15 coins of the same type as the Method #1 instead of proceeding to Abyssea trials (when you are presented with 2 trials along path chose 2nd)
- Obtain 15 Kindred's Crest and trade them to the box in Ru'Lude Gardens for the +1 weapon
- Obtain 20 High Kindred's Crest and trade them to the box in Ru'Lude Gardens for the +2 weapon.
- Obtain 35 Devious Dice and trade them to the box in Ru'Lude Gardens for the +3 version of the weapon.
- Obtain 35 Liminal Residue and trade them to the box in Ru'Lude Gardens for the final 99 weapon listed above.
- Method 3: Empyrean Weapons that have started Abyssea trials (chose the first option to make a stronger weapon through) will have to proceed along old trial path until the weapon is 90 or higher.
- Take the final weapon to Walk of Echoes, and with the weapon equipped, talk to the ??? glowing on the floor to the far north.
- After completing your first Kupofried's Moogle Magic quest, you no longer need to equip a weapon to flag another WoE Weapon Skill quest. They can be flagged on any job with no equipment requirements at this point.
- Kupofried appears and offers you a choice of which weapon skill quest to flag. Select one, then trade that weapon to the glowing ??? to unlock that Empyrean weapon skill and complete that weapon skill quest.
Weapons and Coins
The Treasure Coffer for winning a particular Conflux can contain the following coins, or pouches containing those coins, as loot.
|Coin of Advancement||Dumuzis -1 (Hand-to-hand)||MNK/PUP|
|Sacripante -1 (Axe)||WAR/BST|
|Daboya -1 (Polearm)||DRG|
|Coin of Birth||Khandroma -1 (Dagger)||THF/BRD/DNC|
|Umiliati -1 (Scythe)||DRK|
|Mollfrith -1 (Marksmanship)||RNG/COR|
|Coin of Decay||Xiphias -1 (Great Sword)||PLD/DRK|
|Torigashiranotachi -1 (Great Katana)||SAM|
|Rose Couverte -1 (Club)||WHM|
|Circinae -1 (Archery)||RNG|
|Coin of Glory||Brunello -1 (Sword)||RDM/PLD/BLU|
|Shamash -1 (Great Axe)||WAR|
|Kasasagi -1 (Katana)||NIN|
|Coin of Ruin||Paikea -1 (Staff)||BLM/SMN/SCH|